This blog post can contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I personally use and trust.
According to Statista, right now there are around 2.7 billion Facebook users around the world.
Having a Facebook page can help a lot with your blog’s traffic. But, it’s tedious to constantly post your content manually.
That’s why you have to find a way to automate your workflow to be able to automatically post your content on Facebook.
There are 2 simple and easy ways to automatically post a blog to Facebook:
- First, you can use IFTTT
- Second, you can use plugins do the job for you
In this post, I will show you both ways, you can then decide which one is easier for you.
That being said, let’s get started.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are struggling with blog traffic, you can use Pinterest to bring massive traffic to your new blog.
how to share WordPress posts on Facebook automatically
1.Automatically post a blog to Facebook using IFTTT
IFTTT is a free online tool that will help you to connect apps and devices in a new and remarkable way. So, using IFTTT you can automatically share your latest posts on Facebook.
Head over to IFTTT to create your new account. You will have 3 options:
- Create an account using apple
- Create an account with Google
- And finally, create an account using Facebook
Once you have created your account, head over to the IFTTT Facebook page.
Click on “Connect” to sync your IFTTT account with Facebook.
Now it’s time to connect your WordPress to IFTTT.
Head over to the IFTTT WordPress page to sync your account.
Click on connect and you will be directed to a page where you will have to enter your WordPress blog address, your login email or username, and your WordPress password.
Now press the continue button to save your information.
You can now go back to the IFTTT WordPress page and click on “Automatically share new posts on Facebook”. Click connect.
Congratulations, your WordPress site is now connected.
Every time you will post a new article, IFTTT will automatically share it on Facebook for you.
Pretty cool? Right?
2.Automatically post a blog to Facebook using plugins
Using IFTTT is pretty straightforward and awesome. But what if I tell you, that there is a plugin that will automatically post your article on Facebook and it will also allow you to post your old content.
Posting your old articles will definitely increase your blog traffic.
So which plugin am I referring to?
The plugin is the Revive Old Posts – Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling Plugin.
This is a must-have plugin to grow your social media traffic and followers. With this plugin you can share your content on:
Benefits of using Revive old posts plugin:
- You can schedule how often your old and new posts can be shared on Facebook
- You will be able to set how many hours between each post to have more control over your scheduling
- It will automatically post to Facebook as soon as you hit the publish button
- There is an option to add targeted hashtags to your posts
- You will be able to filter which posts to share on Facebook with just a few clicks
- It is compatible with URL shorteners
- You will be able to integrate Google Analytics to track your social media traffic
That’s really awesome for a free plugin. Right?
WP2Social Auto Publish
Next is WP2Social Auto Publish plugin.
With W2P Social auto-publish plugin will be able to post to Facebook as simple text messages, text messages with images, and as an attached link to your blog.
In a nutshell, it will allow you to:
- Enable or disable publishing of your posts
- Filter which posts you want to send to Facebook based on categories
- Filter based on custom post types
SPECIAL NOTE: 95% of aspiring bloggers who start a blog fail. Do you know why? It's because they are not using the right blogging model and they don't know the REAL TIMELINE for a blog. Did you know, that you can build a successful blog by spending only 2 hours per day on your blog? Well, if you use MY BLOGGING STRATEGY, you will be able to do that.
Final Thoughts: How to automatically post a blog to Facebook
So these were the best 2 ways to automatically post your articles on Facebook.
So which one should you use?
Well, it really depends.
But, if you want to post both your old and new posts, then you will have to use the revive old post plugin.
This plugin gives you more flexibility with your schedule.
If you are new to blogging, then you might be interested in these free resources:
- How To Use Pinterest To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog
- Developing a blog strategy that will work
- The Best Blogging Journey To Earn A Full-Time Income
- 14 Ways To Make Money With Your New Blog
- Launch Jacking- A Step By Step Guide To Making More Money
If you liked this post, please don’t forget to share it so that others can benefit from it.
See you soon!