Looking for the best affiliate programs for new bloggers?
I am sure you are, that’s why you are here. Right?
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to increase your income with your new blog, even if your traffic is low.
Normally, new bloggers have difficulty choosing the appropriate affiliate program and apply for the wrong affiliate platform.
To save you more time and confusion, I have compiled the 9 best affiliate programs to help you make the most out of your blog.
Before we start, I would like to help you have a clearer picture of the term “Affiliate Program.”
What is an affiliate program?
Affiliate programs, also known as associate programs, are arrangements between an online merchant that pays affiliate websites a commission to send traffic to the merchant’s website.
If ever there is a sale on any product, the affiliate website gets paid a commission.
That being said, I will highly recommend you to add some affiliate links in your blog posts so that you can earn money right away.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more information. This is how we stay funded, and these commissions are what keep our site going. Please support us by purchasing through our affiliate links.
Best affiliate programs for new bloggers
If your blog is brand new, ShareAsale is the best option for you. It is designed for new bloggers and is very easy to use.
ShareAsale has been a massive affiliate network for more than 20 years. It has more than 2,500 merchants offering a variety of products and services.
They offer pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-click affiliate programs and provide a minimum payout of $50.
ShareAsale is one of my favorites affiliate programs as it has allowed me to earn commission only after a month of blogging.
Advantages of using ShareASale:
- It is straightforward to use. Some affiliate programs are challenging to use. But ShareASale has been designed so that it is one of the most accessible platforms to use.
- The signing process is straightforward.
- There is a lot of ads type you can choose from.
- The payment method is easy and convenient. (You get paid either by direct deposit or by cheque).
- You have tracking tools available to be able to maximize your sales and earn more.
Pro tip: If you don’t hear back from a program, just follow up with them. The funny thing is whenever I have done that, I have been approved within minutes.
Sign-up for ShareAsale
2.Awin (Formerly Affiliate Window)
Awin is another affiliate program designed for new bloggers. It has around 100,000 publishers and has over 1500 employees in 15 offices all around the world.
If you want to join Awin, you will need to have an active website and create quality content consistently, and finally, a legal affiliate disclosure on your website.
The minimum payment threshold is $20, but you can set it higher if you want to.
Advantages of using Awin:
- Awin has a network of more than 100,000 Publishers. This will allow you to choose the right partner for your affiliate links.
- It has excellent customer service. With more than 1,500 employees around the world, it will offer the right advice.
- It has a simple interface that is very easy to use.
The only disadvantage of Awin is that you will need to pay a $5 Screening fee during the sign-up process.
But don’t worry, you will be refunded after you have been approved.
Sign-up for AWIN
Who hasn’t heard of Amazon? Well, amazon affiliate is among the most popular affiliate programs.
Since so many people shop at Amazon, it is easier to convert sales at amazon.
It’s effortless to sign up for the Amazon affiliate program. For that, you will need to have a website with quality content.
Also, you will need to make at least 3 sales within 90 days. If you cannot make those 3 sales, they will close your account, and you will have to apply again.
Advantages of using amazon associates:
- You can trust them since amazon is a well-reputed and trusted brand.
- You have almost every product available at Amazon. Therefore, you will have all kinds of options to add your affiliate links.
- They have fantastic customer service.
- It’s a compelling platform, where you can earn a lot of commission.
The two disadvantages of using amazon are that their commission is low and they don’t offer payment facilities such as pay pal.
Usually, Amazon’s affiliate commission is around 4% up to 10%.
Kindly note that you will have to reach a threshold of $100 to get paid.
4.CJ Affiliate (Formerly Commission Junction)
Cj Affiliate, previously known as Commission Junction, is among the largest affiliate networks out there.
It works the same way as any other affiliate program whereby you get a commission for a lead or a sale.
Advantages of using CJ affiliate:
- Only products form well know brands are available at CJ affiliate that ensures excellent quality of the products. Therefore it is a very dependable affiliate program.
- Your application will get accepted without any delay.
- On other platforms, it’s the merchant that pay advertisers. On CJ affiliate, the company itself pays advertisers.
- It has an incredible tracking system that offers options to encrypt connections.
The minimum payout is $50 for direct deposit and $100 for a cheque.
Your account will also be closed if you don’t make any sales in the first 6 months.
Sign-up for CJ affiliate
5.Rakuten Marketing (Formerly LinkShare)
Rakuten Marketing, formerly known as Linkshare, has many large retailers such as Nordstrom, Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Petsmart. They partner with more than 2,500 stores.
In short, let’s say Rakuten is the amazon of Japan.
Advantages of using Rakuten Marketing:
- It is a very secure and legit site.
- Rakuten is regularly checked to maintain quality. You will only get top quality stores there.
- You will have access to data feeds, which will help you earn more.
- Anyone can apply for Rakuten marketing, but you will need to apply for each brand individually.
The minimum payout is $50 with a variety of payment methods, including Paypal.
FlexOffers is another popular affiliate program that offers all-inclusive features to advertisers.
Advantages of using FlexOffers:
- It has a massive number of publishers.
- You get real-time tracking so that you can get insights to increase your earnings.
- You will get support from the team in terms of product promotion.
- You will have an excellent support team that you can contact via phone or email.
They offer different payment methods, such as Bank transfer, Wire transfer, check, and Paypal.
The minimum payout is $25, but some fees are associated with the payout.
The fees are:
- Bank transfer- $1
- Checks- $3
- International transfer- $5
Please note that for wire transfer, you will need to reach a threshold of $ 1,000 before you can get your payment.
6.Ebay Partner Network
EBay Partner Network is another excellent program for affiliate marketers.
Right now, eBay has around 163 million active buyers and more than 5 million sellers.
Below are some earnings rates that you can get when someone purchases a product from your links:
- Toys- 50% commission
- Electronics- 55% commission
- Fashion- 65% commission
Advantages of using eBay Partner Network:
- The earning potential ranges from 50% to 70% of eBay’s revenue.
- It is a well-known and trusted brand.
- There are more than 1000 “buy it now” daily deals which you can benefit from.
- The best web pricing on the market.
- Your clients will get free shipping with daily deals.
- You will get affiliate newsletters with advanced notice of all upcoming deals.
- You will get campaign stats to monitor your sales.
The minimum threshold is $25 to be able to get paid.
You will get paid on the 10th of every month through Electronic funds transfer or Paypal.
VigLink is a bit different from other affiliate programs.
With VigLink, you can put their code on your site, automatically converting your outgoing links into affiliate links.
Isn’t that awesome
Advantages of using VigLink:
- It is SEO friendly. They even offer a plugin which makes it easy to set up.
- You get paid on time with Paypal.
- You have full control over how the linking happens.
- It doesn’t violate Adsense policies.
- You get approved instantly.
- Only the highest-paid merchants are allowed- Thus, you are guaranteed to earn maximum revenue for your sales.
- It covers almost every niche.
The good thing about VigLink is that the minimum payout is $10 for Paypal and $50 for Wire transfer and Check.
MaxBounty is a performance-based affiliate network. It is very well known and reliable.
Simply it is designed for affiliate marketers who want to make more money. It has been voted among the best affiliate programs out there.
Advantages of using MaxBounty:
- You will get high-quality approvals if you stick to the guidelines.
- There is a large number of products available for you to make money.
- It has a user-friendly interface and is very easy to use.
- You will have a highly experienced staff who will help you with our queries.
- You will get a dedicated affiliate manager who you can contact through skype, phone, or email. The affiliate Manager will work with you to find the best campaigns and highest paying programs for you.
- You will get paid weekly, which is incredible for new bloggers who want money fast.
- You will have access to high-quality resources to help you become a better affiliate marketer.
- Anyone can apply to become an affiliate marketer from any part of the world.
The minimum payout is $100. There are various payment methods such as cheque, wire transfer, and eCheck
Ultimate Bundles is a place where people can buy a bunch of books at a discounted price.
Usually, the ultimate bundles are valued at $1,000. But it will cost buyers around $30-$50 who buy the bundles.
Ultimate Bundles is quite different from other affiliate programs as it mainly offers eBooks, resources, and courses.
Advantages of using Ultimate Bundles:
- You will get a 40% commission for every bundle you sell. The good thing is that you will also get a 40% discount if you chose to buy a bundle yourself.
- If you sell 5 or more of a particular bundle, you will get that bundle for free. Isn’t that awesome?
- Once you become an affiliate marketer, you will have access to free affiliate marketing.
- There are many evergreen bundles which you can sell for the whole year.
Final Thought- Best affiliate programs for new bloggers
These were the 9 best affiliate programs for new bloggers.
These affiliate programs will help you to make more money, even if your blog is brand new.
The most important thing to get more income is getting more traffic to your website.
I hope this blog post will help you leverage your income to create the life you always wanted.
If you like this post, please don’t forget to share it so that others can benefit from it.
See you soon!