Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This is how we stay funded and these commissions are what keep our site going. Please support us by purchasing through our affiliate links.
But for that, you will need to choose a niche that has high-income potential.
What I mean by that is that the niche should have a lot of buying audiences. That is the only most effective way to make more than $10,000 per month.
Many people claim that blogging is VERY hard.
My dear friend, it is not that hard at all if you know how to do it the right way.
By that I mean:
- Choosing a profitable niche
- Using the right blogging strategy
- And having a precise timeline of how your first 24 of blogging will look like. This will help you to stay on track till your blog starts to get momentum.
Before we start, let’s first know the difference between a blog Topic and a blog niche.
What is a topic or niche?
Usually, you will read and hear a lot about “Niches” and “Niching Down” in the world of blogging.
Simply, a blog niche is a specific topic you will write for your blog. Let me give you an example:
Niche: Starting a blog, Blog traffic, or affiliate marketing
That being said, you need to know that topic selection is one of the most crucial factors that will determine your success in this industry.
Before we start, I would like to make things a bit easier for you. If you want to start your blog, you will need the following:
- A domain name: The address of your website (Eg: viableblog.com)
- A web Hosting: A place where all your files will be stored
- A blogging platform: A software that will allow you to create a blog without you having to know how to code
The domain name will cost you around $15 to $20 per year and the hosting will cost you around $7 to $10 per month. That is around $25 per month.
I know it sounds a lot when you are just starting your blog.
This is why my favorite Web hosting will be giving you a special discount, and they will offer a free domain name and SSL certificate.
Now let’s talk about your blogging platform.
When it comes to blogging platforms, there are a lot of options, including free platforms.
Now let’s discuss the blog topics that will help you earn $10,000 or more.
Blog topics that make the most money
If you are in a hurry and want a quick answer, then these are the most profitable EVERGREEN blog niches, where you will always have monetization opportunities:
- Health and Fitness
- Personal Finance
1. Health and fitness
Health and fitness is a vast topic. There will always be opportunities to make money because people will always want to find ways to stay healthy.
Since it has a high earning potential, it means there will be more competition.
So, how can you compete when there is so much competition?
Well, the easiest way is to choose a specific topic ( or sub-topic) in this niche to attract the right audience.
Let me give you some examples of the topics you can choose.
Pro tip: Please note that you can choose to write on a few sub-topics so that you can know which sub-topic Google likes for your blog. Once you get this data, you can focus on creating more content for these sub-topics. This is the best way to maximize your organic traffic.
Sub-Niches of Health and Fitness:
- A specific diet – Eg: keto diet, Low carb/sugar, organic food.
- Clean-Eating – You can show people how to eat healthy food. You can also talk about healthy daily routines and show people strategies to live a healthier life.
- Healthier Shopping Tips –You can write about the different types of shopping where people can save more money and consume better food.
- A specific exercise – You can provide tutorials on Running, Hiking, Zumba, or Outdoor Exercise.
- Yoga – You can show people how to do yoga properly and its benefits on mental and physical health.
- Resistance training – You can write about the different exercises to stay fit.
- Working out with kids – You can blog about different activities and work out routines that people can practice with their kids.
2. Personal finance
Who doesn’t want to have more money?
Well, everyone wants to earn more money. Isn’t it?
This is a very huge topic because almost everyone will struggle with their finances at some point in their life. And when things get really tough financially, people look for all kinds of advice and tips to make a few bucks.
Sub-Niches for personal finance:
- Frugal living: Saving money tips, Coupons, Simple living, shared Housing, Tiny house movement.
- Investing: Investment tips, Best index funds, Equity mutual funds, Fixed deposit.
- Debt: Student debt, Mortgages, Bank loans, Lease payments.
- Share your progress: This is where you will share your experiences and saving methods with your audience. In short, you will simply document your journey.
That being said, if you are struggling with your finances, here are a few awesome resources that will help you make more money:
- 20 Best Late-Night Jobs Anyone Can Do To Make $1,000 Per Week
- 15 Easy Fiverr Gigs Anyone Can Do To Make Money
- Make $3,000 per month by typing online
3.Relationship and Dating
Dating and relationships are really complicated these days. Many people struggle with their relationships and need proper advice to get meaningful relationships.
So, you must be wondering if having a blog about Dating and relationships will be profitable.
The answer is simple. Yes.
It will be very profitable, as almost everyone on this earth will want better friendship and romantic relationships.
This is quite a vast topic where you will have a lot of monetization opportunities.
Sub-Niches for Dating and relationships:
- Dating – Teaching people how to date.
- Romance –Showing different types of attachment styles that will have a considerable impact on romantic relationships.
- Healing – How to deal with heartbreak and how to heal.
- Moving in Together – All the pros and cons of moving together. How to move in together.
- Marriage – How to handle a marriage.
- Finances – How to work together to earn and save money.
- Starting a Family – How to start a family, how to raise kids.
- Sex – The kind of sex that will bring intimacy and create passion that will last for a long time.
- Divorce – How to deal with divorce, how to prepare to get married again.
Now that we have discussed the top 3 evergreen topics, let me present you with some blog topics that are still very popular and make you massive money.
4. Business and Marketing
This niche can be very lucrative since many people want to start their own businesses. We are living in an era where more and more people are inspired to have their own little business.
Have you noticed that every popular blog is talking about either Blogging, Marketing, or Building a Business?
Have you ever wondered why so many popular blogs talk about those main topics?
Well, it’s because it has a very high earning potential.
There is a lot of money to be made on these topics. And the cool thing is that there are many different types of opportunities for you to monetize your blog.
If you have a business or marketing background, then starting your blog with this topic will be a fantastic idea.
Since you already have the experience, you will be better placed to help people.
Sub-Niches for business and marketing:
- Entrepreneurship – show people how to start and grow a company.
- Small businesses – show people how to start their own business since there are so many people who want to become self-employed.
- B2B (Business-to-business) marketing – show company owners how to do marketing and sell their services or products to other businesses.
- B2C (Business-to-consumer) marketing – show people how to sell products with the right marketing strategies.
- Other types of marketing –like social media marketing, copywriting, email marketing, and networking.
- 10 Best Drop Servicing Niches To Make A Full-Time Income
- Dropshipping Vs Drop Servicing-Which One Is Better
Self-Development is quite a vast topic that includes many specific areas of life where people need constant growth.
The good thing about this topic is that it is not as competitive as the topics mentioned above.
Therefore, it will be easier to get a higher ranking and attract people to your blog.
Sub-Niches of Self-Development:
- Procrastination and Self-Confidence – There are so many people out there who keep on delaying or postponing essential tasks in their life as they lack self-confidence. If you build a blog around this niche, you will have to motivate people to make crucial yet effective changes to make their lives better.
- Public speaking – In this niche, you will help people build their communication skills like Clear articulation, Body language, a good sense of humor, and the ability to access an audience’s needs.
- Changing habits – You can guide people to change their practices and live a minimalist lifestyle. Many people struggle with bad habits, and they need proper guidance to make positive changes in their lives. You can share ideas and strategies to develop good habits.
- Depression and Anxiety – In this era, where more and more people are suffering from depression and anxiety, creating a blog to help them out will be a fantastic idea. Usually, people who suffer from depression and anxiety require a lot of assistance. So if you can create quality content around this niche, you will have an awesome opportunity to create a lot of loyal fans.
6. Technology and Gaming
Technology and Gaming is a great topic to make some good money. The earning potential for this topic is excellent, as the number of products available is endless.
A technology and gaming blog will give you many opportunities to make money because you can add links to software and products using affiliate links.
You can also use Amazon Affiliates and promote products that people use very often. This topic will be perfect if you want to become an affiliate marketer.
Sub-Niches for Technology and Gaming:
- Electronic or Gadgets –You can write about smartphones, digital cameras, fitness trackers, computers, laptops, and tablets.
- Games – You can write about games for consoles, PCs, mobiles, and laptops.
- Provide tutorials – Who doesn’t struggle with new software? You can provide a lot of tutorials for software like photo and video editing software.
- Latest tech news – You can write about the latest Tech news like the latest software, updates, or upcoming gadgets. This will attract many people who like to stay updated in the world of technology and Gaming.
Fashion is another broad topic that is very popular and can make you a lot of money. It will be better suited for people who like pictures a lot and love to use social media.
If you want to become famous, then this niche is definitely for you. It is not for someone who wants to remain anonymous.
Well, you might think that this niche is for women only.
Of course not.
It isn’t just for women. Many blogs focus on men only. You may know it as Men’s fashion blog, but it is often called “Men’s Style.” I am sure you have heard of this term somewhere.
Sub-Niches for Fashion:
- Women’s accessories – You can write reviews about different handbags, shoes, jewelry, and lingerie.
- DIY Fashion – You can write about DIY fashion trends and crafting, sewing, and handmade fashion.
- Wedding style – This is a trendy niche as people are always looking for ideas and trends for their wedding. You can write about Wedding designers, Wedding DIY, Destination weddings, and trends.
- Photography – You can write about Lifestyle fashion photography, Editorial Fashion photography, Fashion photography tutorials, and Fashion models.
- Personal style – Sub niches like Maternity, petite, tall, age-focused, straight sizes, and everyday style are very trendy.
Other Popular Blogging Niches that you can Consider
The blog topics mentioned above are not the only profitable ones. There are so many bloggers out there who are making a lot of money with almost any blog topic.
If ever the above blog topics don’t seem attractive to you, you might consider the below topics.
Tip: You must write about things that you love or seem interesting to you. You should never push yourself to write about a topic just because it can make you a lot of money. This is really vital for you to be able to create content for many years.
That being said, let’s look at other blogging niches that are still very profitable.
8. Momy and Parenting
Many stay-at-home moms are making a decent amount of money on this topic. Also, this topic is trendy on Pinterest. So if you are a Pinterest lover, this topic will be perfect for you.
This topic can really generate a lot of traffic from Pinterest if you optimize your profile effectively.
Sub-Niches of Momy and Parenting:
- Pregnancy – You can write about pregnancy. How to deal with pregnancy, prepare for the new baby, or even different kinds of outfits for new babies, and breastfeeding.
- Health issues – You can write about women’s health issues, Kid’s health issues, how to lose weight after having a baby.
- How to Raise a kid – You can write on raising a kid, making kids learn, parenting advice, and gardening with children.
- Food for kids – This is a massive topic in itself as there are many things you can write on this sub-topic. You can write about Snack ideas, Lunch box ideas, Healthy eating for kids, How to bake a cake with kids, and the list goes on.
Food is a great topic to write about. There is so much to write about this topic. If you are passionate about cooking and food in general, it will be perfect for you.
Sub-Niches for Food:
- Vegan recipes – You can write about different types of vegan recipes.
- Vegetarian recipes – There is a lot you can write about different types of vegetarian recipes.
- Recipes for diabetic people – Since many people are suffering from diabetes nowadays, you can help them by writing on different types of recipes that will benefit their health.
- Healthy food –We all know how many people suffer from health issues due to fast food. You can provide recipes that will be beneficial for them.
- Weight loss – You can provide advice and recipes for food that will help people to lose weight.
- Cake decorations –You can show people the different methods to decorate a cake.
- Restaurants – You can blog about the different kinds of restaurants and the specialty of each restaurant.
How popular is DIY right now? If you follow the trend, you know what I am talking about.
Since so many people struggle with finances and want to experience the joy of doing something themselves, DIY is a lucrative topic.
So many couples love to decorate or remodel their home. Some couples are even opting for tiny houses, and they prefer to build them themselves.
Sub-Niches for DIY:
- Tiny house movement – You can show people how to build small houses or houses on wheels.
- DIY Room Decor – You can write about the different color combinations and accessories that will enhance a room’s look.
- DIY Beauty – You can provide homemade beauty tips.
- For a special occasion – you can provide DIY ideas for events such as Halloween, Christmas, or Valentine’s day.
These were the top 10 blog topics that make the most money. Now that you have this information, let’s see how you can choose your ideal blog topic.
How to choose your niche
It can be difficult to make a decision when you want to choose a niche. And I am sure you will feel overwhelmed and confused.
But don’t worry. I will give you some tips that will help you choose your niche wisely.
These are the things that you must consider when choosing your niche:
- You should pick a niche that you are passionate about or you have at least a minimum interest level on the topic, and you know quite well. You don’t have to be an expert on the topic. But a little knowledge is essential.
- Don’t box yourself too early in a niche. Allow yourself to explore other sub-niches. After some time, you will get to know which posts are performing better, and you can create more content for these types of posts ( this will work better for topics that don’t have a lot of competition).
- Research how you can make money on the topic and what offers are available to monetize your blog. You don’t want to choose a niche that won’t be profitable.
- Ignore what other people claim to say and know. There is too much information and fake gurus who claim to know everything. The best way to understand how blogging works is by doing it.
- Don’t spend money on courses that claim to make you earn money fast. If a course costs you more than $100, it won’t be worth your money.
Final Thought: Blog topics that make the most money
Having your blog and earning a passive income not only bring you happiness, but it enhances the quality of your life.
I hope this list will help you choose a profitable blog niche and so that you can start your blogging journey right now.
Many people really struggle to get started as they wait for the PERFECT moment. My dear friend, all the stars will never align perfectly for you to start something new.
If you really want to change your life, NOW is a perfect time.
Once you have claimed your free domain, it will be time to build your own little blog which will turn into a money-making machine in less than 2 years.
It’s really simple and easy. Head over to this super easy step-by-step guide which will help you start your blog in less than 15 minutes.
15 minutes that can change your life ad it has changed mine.
See you soon my dear friend!