This blog post can contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I personally use and trust.
When it comes to monetization, Ads and affiliate marketing are the most viable options to make the most out of your traffic.
So, what ad networks should you choose if Ezoic is not meeting your requirements?
Ad networks like Monumetric, Mediavine, or Ad Thrive can be the perfect alternatives for Ezoic. For Monumetric you will need to have at least 10,000 monthly sessions. For Mediavine you will need to have at least 50,000 monthly sessions. Ad Thrive is the best, but the only downside is that you will need to have 100,000 monthly sessions.
That being said, other ad networks can be a good replacement for Ezoic which I will discuss in this blog. I will also give you the pros and cons of each of them so that you can decide which one is the right choice for you.
That being said, let’s get started.
Best Ezoic Alternatives for new bloggers in 2023
To make things easier for you, I have prepared this table that will give you an eagle-eye perspective about all the ad networks that can be a good alternative for Ezoic.
|Ad network||Minimum Monthly Sessions||Average RPM||Payment Threshold||Payment Method|
|Ezoic||10,000||$10-43||$20||PayPal, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Payoneer|
|Monumetric||10,000||$5-$15||$10||PayPal and Direct Deposit|
|Mediavine||50,000||$20-$47||$25||PayPal, Wire Transfer, and Direct Deposit|
|Media.Net||5,000||$5-$10||$100||PayPal and Wire Transfer|
|Ad thrive||100,000||$20-$37||$25||PayPal, Check, Wire Transfer, and Direct Deposit|
|BuySell Ads||100,000||$15-$30||$20||Paypal, Wire Transfer, and Check|
|Ad-Pushup||10,000||$4-$12||$50||Paypal, Check, and Wire Transfer|
|Sovrn||No-Minimum requirement||$5-$10||$10||Paypal, Check, and Wire Transfer|
|Propeller Ads||No-Minimum requirement||$1-$5||$5||PayPal, Payoneer, Bank Wire, and Skrill|
|Info Links||No-Minimum requirement||$1-$5||$50||PayPal, Check, and Payoneer|
Now that you have an overview of the different Ezoic alternatives, let’s look at the pros and cons of each Ad network.
Monumetric also previously known as the “Blogger Network” is an ad network that can be a good alternative to Ezoic.
The minimum traffic requirement to join Monumetric is 10,000 monthly sessions. But there is a catch:
You are required to pay an implementation fee of $99 which will be deducted from your earnings.
Right now, Monumetric has 4 monetization programs:
- Propel: 10,000 – 80,000 monthly pageviews
- Ascend: 80,000 – 500,000 monthly pageviews
- Startos: 500,000 – 10,000,000 monthly pageviews
- Propeller: 10,000,000+ monthly pageviews
Pros of using Monumetric:
- You can earn a little more with Monumetric depending on your niche.
- You will get high-quality ads that won’t slow down your website.
- They will help you to optimize your website so that you can earn more. The awesome thing about Monumetric is that they will do all the work for you. All you need to do is to create a new WordPress user and let them handle everything.
- They have good customer service.
- You will get paid for both pay-per-click and pay-per-view.
Cons of using Monumetric:
- Sometimes it can take up to 3 months to get approved on the platform.
- You absolutely need to have 10,000 monthly sessions. Ezoic is more flexible because there is no minimum traffic requirement.
- You will get paid on a net-60 basis. Which means you will get your money after 60 days.
- You will need to pay an implementation fee of $99, which is really too much, especially for new bloggers with low traffic.
Mediavine is another full-service ad management platform that allows publishers to generate passive income with ads.
Actually, Mediavine is a very powerful ad management platform that provides cutting-edge plugins and educational tools to help bloggers enhance their writing, design, and earnings.
Mediavine is also more user-friendly and has awesome customer service which helps publishers make maximum money from their traffic.
Pros of using Mediavine:
- You can make more money per thousand impressions with Mediavine. You will definitely make more money compared to Ezoic or Monumetric.
- You will get sponsored opportunities.
- It provides high-quality ads that make your website load faster.
- They have an exclusive Facebook Group, where the staff and content creators work together and discuss strategies and troubleshoot problems.
- They have fantastic customer service.
Cons of using Mediavine:
- You need to have at least 50,000 monthly pageviews to get accepted on the platform.
- Sometimes even if you have traffic, they can reject your application without any obvious reasons. This is because they are very selective about what type of blog they accept on their platform.
- They will display more than 5 ads per page which can hurt the user experience.
AdThrive is another ad network that is used by many bloggers around the world. It is a very well-known ad network and offers the highest RPM, which helps many publishers make a lot more than other traditional ad networks.
Some bloggers claim that they make more on Adthrive compared to Mediavine. While others claim that Mediavine is the best. In short, both are very good ad networks and will do their best to help you generate maximum income.
However, to get accepted on the platform you will need to have 100,000 monthly sessions which makes it very difficult for new bloggers to get accepted.
But there is always a solution. If you are really struggling with blog traffic, then you can leverage Pinterest which can help you generate a lot more traffic within a few months.
Now, once you reach 100,000 monthly sessions, you can upgrade your hosting and use cloud hosting which can handle your traffic more effectively. My personal advice is: Once you reach 50,000 monthly sessions, upgrade your hosting plan.
Pros of using AdThrive:
- It’s a Google-certified advertising partner which shows that it follows all the practices and policies of Google.
- You will earn a lot more than Monumetric or other ad networks. It will give you an average of 67% more than other ad networks.
- They have awesome customer service.
- They will provide useful courses that will help you generate more traffic.
- They provide the highest quality family-friendly ads.
- They are among the best ad networks in the world right now.
Cons of using AdThrive:
- You need to have at least 100,000 monthly sessions.
- Since they are the best in the industry, they can reject your application if the majority of your traffic is not coming from the USA, Canada, or the UK.
Media.Net is another good alternative for Ezoic. Yahoo and Bing have created an awesome Ad network that actually pays more than Google Adsense.
One awesome benefit of using Media.Net is its highly contextual ads. They have developed something that they call (Display to search). It’s a machine that understands search intent and serves ads with keywords that are relevant to the search query.
So, if you have a website where people do a lot of searches, you can earn a pretty decent amount with Media.Net. Also, ads from Media.net are not very intrusive, as they blend well with your content.
Here is an example of a contextual ad from Media.Net:
I am sure, you must have come across these types of ads on different platforms like WebMD.
Actually, these ads tend to perform really well, and you can make a decent income as these ads tend to generate more clicks.
Pros for using Media.Net:
- They offer good support.
- You will get much more than Google Adsense.
- Payment methods such as wire transfer and Paypal.
- Optimized contextual ads to maximize your revenue.
- Net 30 payment model.
- You will get a powerful dashboard that will allow you to track your earnings more effectively. You will also get reports and graphs which makes everything easier.
Cons of using Media.Net:
- They can reject your account without giving any details.
- Traffic must come mainly from the USA, UK, and Canada.
- Some of their ads require visitors to double-click which can reduce your earnings a lot.
BuySell Ads is another awesome ad network that many people are not familiar with. It was founded in 2008 and has been designed for bloggers who have quality websites.
The thing with this ad network is: They will check your PageRank, inbound links, Alexa score, and other important metrics before you get accepted on the platform.
The reason is that if ever you get accepted, you will be able to have access to the highest-paying ads which can help you increase your earnings a lot.
For instance, when you head over to the publisher page, you will get this:
As you can see, you will get a massive increase in earnings if you use this ad network.
Pros of using BuySell Ads:
- If you use this ad network, you will have the flexibility to choose between manual and automatic features for your ads. This can be really useful if you want only a few categories of ads to show on your website.
- You will be able to have access to a broader advertiser audience, which will make sure you are getting the best price for your ad spaces.
- It is a very flexible platform and has a very user-friendly interface.
Cons of using BuySell Ads:
- You will need to have 100,000 monthly sessions, which is quite difficult, especially for bloggers.
- Since they are very selective, even if you are meeting their traffic requirements, your application can get rejected.
- Customer service is not the best when compared to other ad networks.
AdPushUp is another ad network that provides useful features like an A/B testing system to produce relevant ad content. This ad network is specially designed to make more money with CPC (Cost-Per-Click) revenue model.
Because of its high CPC revenue potential, some very successful companies are using this ad network. For instance, here are some companies that are using AdPushUp:
- GSM Arena
Pros of using AdPushUp:
- The setup is relatively easy with only 2 steps.
- They provide quality ads that enhance user experience.
- You will get a range of ad formats that are optimized to generate more clicks.
- You will get the most revenue since they provide the best CPC in the market.
- You will get 24/7 support.
- You will get the option to convert your HTML pages into AMP-enabled versions. This will help to preserve your design and branding.
Cons of using AdPushUp:
- It’s an invite-only ad network.
- You will need to have at least 10,000 monthly sessions
SPECIAL NOTE: 95% of aspiring bloggers who start a blog fail. Do you know why? It's because they are not using the right blogging strategy and they don't know the REAL TIMELINE for a blog. Did you know, that you can build a successful blog by spending only 1- 2 hours per day on your blog? Well, if you use MY BLOGGING STRATEGY, you will be able to do that.
Sovrn (pronounced Sovereign) is another ad network that many new bloggers use when their blogs are still brand new. The awesome thing about Sovrn is that you don’t need to have any minimum traffic requirement to get accepted on the platform.
Sovrn is often recommended as an AdSense alternative since people can make a little more money with this ad network.
Though it was founded in 2014, many people still don’t know that this ad network exists. As a matter of fact, this ad network was ranked the 4th largest network in the advertising industry by Quantcast.
Pros of using Sovrn:
- You will be able to withdraw your money once you reach the minimum threshold of $25.
- It offers a wide variety of ad formats to maximize earnings.
- You will access header bidding where a dedicated account manager will handle your demands.
- It has good customer service.
Cons of using Sovrn:
- It is an invite-only network.
- It supports only the CPM revenue model. Though you can make a decent income with CPM (Cost per impression) revenue model, you will miss out on opportunities offered by CPC and CPA models.
- If your traffic is not from the US, you won’t be able to make enough. This is one downside that prevents many people from using this ad network.
8. Propeller Ads
I am sure that you must have heard about this ad network. Propeller Ads is a well-known ad network among many bloggers.
The fantastic thing about Propeller Ads is that you will be able to use one-click ads, banners, smart links, push notifications, and interstitials to maximize your revenue.
So, if you have just started your blog, Propeller Ads can be the right ad network for you as they don’t have any minimum traffic requirement and the setup is relatively easy. Another awesome thing about this ad network is that you will be able to get your money once you reach the minimum threshold of only $5.
Pretty cool, isn’t it?
Pros of using Propeller Ads:
- The sign-up process is easy.
- You will get a wide variety of ad formats that will help you generate more income.
- Fantastic minimum payment threshold of only $5.
- Even if your traffic doesn’t come from the US, you will be able to earn a decent amount.
Cons of using Propeller ads:
- If your site is not in English, you will earn less.
- If your website is of low quality, your CPM will be low.
- You don’t have access to header bidding.
- If you are using their pop-under ads it can be a little annoying for your audience.
InfoLinks is another ad network that has been the savior for many new bloggers. It’s quite an impressive ad network with powerful tools.
InfoLinks claims to offer innovative solutions to publishers without affecting the look of the website. This is really fantastic if you want to give your readers a good page experience.
Now, if you already have Google Adsense on your website, you can use InfoLinks to increase your earnings.
- You can use their In-Fold ads which target search traffic and show your users a footer sticker ad.
- You can also use their In-Frame ads which appear on both sides of your sidebar without disturbing your site layout.
- Lastly, you can use their In-Text ads which target keywords in your content and match them to relevant ads.
Pros of using InfoLinks:
- It has a very simple dashboard that is super easy to understand.
- Occasionally you will get access to rare and powerful ad units.
- It offers Contextual ads that use the website’s niche to find advertisers.
- You can get approved very quickly and your website can start to show ads within a few hours up to 48 hours.
Cons of using InfoLinks:
- You won’t be able to make a lot of money if your traffic comes from developing countries.
- Sometimes the sticky ads may be a bit intrusive.
- The minimum payment threshold is $50.
SPECIAL NOTE: I'm really thrilled to let you know that you can now start your own blog with Bluehost for just $2.95 per month when you use this exclusive link. That's only an upfront investment of $36 for 1 year, which is over 60% off regular pricing. Plus, you will get a free domain name ($15 value) if you sign up for at least 12 months. I don't really know when this exclusive offer will end, so take advantage of this offer before it's gone. If you want to start your own money-making blog, then you can read my in-depth tutorial here.
Final thoughts: Best Ezoic Alternatives For New Bloggers In 2023
As you can clearly see, Mediavine and AdThrive are the best alternatives to generate more income with ads.
But the problem is that you need to have at least 50,000 monthly sessions for Mediavine and 100,000 monthly sessions for Ad Thrive.
This is something that not many bloggers can achieve with SEO only. That’s why it’s crucial to use another search engine like Pinterest to get a boost in traffic and potentially qualify for these ad networks.
- Mediavine Vs Ezoic- Which One Makes More Money
- Is Monumetric Worth It? My Honest Opinion
- Ezoic Vs Propeller Ads-Which One Should You Choose
If you liked this post please don’t forget to share it as it really helps me get some extra exposure.
Thank you so much for your support.
See you soon!