This blog post can contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I personally use and trust.
If you are new to Fiverr and you are still waiting to get orders then this article is for you.
So how long does it take to get orders on Fiverr?
It takes around 3-4 weeks for a gig with optimized keywords to get on top of the Fiverr search engine. It can sometimes depend on the type of services you are providing, how attractive the offers are and you appear to potential buyers.
Tips to get your first order on Fiverr
If you are struggling to get orders on Fiverr, then here are a few things you can do:
- Choose a gig that is unique and has low competition.
- Use a great description of your gig to entice potential buyers to hire you.
- Provide your service at a low price to attract more buyers
- Download the Fiverr app and be active on the platform.
- Promote your gigs on social media
- Use images and videos on your gig
- Send buyer requests
If you do these things you will be able to get your first order on Fiverr. I know these are just bullet points and it won’t help you a lot.
That’s why I have created a detailed guide that will help you through the whole process so that you can get your first order quickly.
Related: 7 Killer Tips To Get Your First Order On Fiverr in Record Time
How do you get fast orders on Fiverr?
To be able to get orders fast, you will need to use social media to market your gig. You will also need to use keywords smartly so that you can appear on the Fiverr search results. You can also use cold email to get a boost in orders.
Please bear in mind that the amount of research you do, and the amount of optimization you do will have a huge impact on getting orders fast on Fiverr.
Here is how you can find and use keywords smartly in your gig description to be able to get orders faster.
Related: How To Find the Right Keywords For Your Fiverr Gig
Why you are not getting any orders on Fiverr?
There are a few reasons why you are not getting any orders on Fiverr. They are:
- You are not using appropriate tags and descriptions in your gig.
- You are not sending compelling requests to the buyer.
- Your price is too high.
- You don’t have a profile picture (this is a huge factor and it can get your account suspended).
- You are not proofreading when you are replying to emails.
- You don’t have a great portfolio to show potential buyers.
- You are not online often on the platform. Therefore buyers who are looking for a fast order are not able to reach you.
- You appear too desperate to get an order when a buyer contacts you.
- You are not using keywords on your gig description.
- You have chosen a gig that has a lot of competition.
Related: How To Get Noticed On Fiverr To Earn A Six-Figure Income
How hard it is to get clients on Fiverr?
Actually, it is very hard for a beginner to get clients on Fiverr because the Fiverr algorithm works in such a way that it favors gigs with a lot of positive reviews, comments, number of clicks, or number of total orders.
But it doesn’t mean you cannot get clients on Fiverr if you have a brand new profile.
Here is what you can do to get more clients on the platform.
Related: 7 Secrets To Getting More Orders On Fiverr
How do beginners get clients on Fiverr?
Beginners get clients by using social media to promote their gigs and send cold emails. These tend to work really well since in the beginning newbies are not favored in the search results.
Here are six ways easy ways to get clients on Fiverr:
- Choose a micro niche.
- Create your gigs on low competition keywords.
- Do proper SEO of your gig.
- Utilize a captivating gig picture (You can use Canva)
- Remain online very often. Download the Fiverr app to appear online 24/7.
- Send 10 free buyer requests each day.
Final Thoughts: How Long Does It Take To Get Orders On Fiverr
As you may have seen, it can take anywhere between 3-4 weeks to get orders on Fiverr. So, if you are patient enough, you will be able to see progress and get more requests.
However, if you do not want to wait, and you are eager to get your first order, then you will need to optimize your profile with keywords and use social media to market your gigs.
You can also use Facebook paid ads or Facebook groups.
Here are a few resources that will help you get orders fast:
- How To Find the Right Keywords For Your Fiverr Gig
- 7 Killer Tips To Get Your First Order On Fiverr in Record Time
- 14 Super Easy High Demand Low Competition Fiverr Gigs
- How Fiverr Algorithm Works-Guideline To Rank Your Gig
See you soon!