This content may contain links to products, software, and services. Please assume all such links are affiliate links which may result in my earning commissions and fees.
So you want to change your username on Fiverr? Well, then this article is for you.
In this post, I will show you the best way to change your username and list some disadvantages of doing so.
Can you change your Fiverr username?
The username on Fiverr cannot be changed. Only your complete name and the email address linked to your account can be changed. You can, however, erase your existing account and start over with a different login.
Additionally, update your email address in your current account if you intend to continue using the same address.
How to Change Fiverr Username or Profile Name?
- Once you log in to your profile, click “settings”.
- Select a reason for the account deactivation in the ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION AREA.
- The purpose in this instance is to modify the username. Therefore, you ought to choose “I wish to alter my Username.”
- Your Gmail account will receive a confirmation email indicating the account cancellation.
- Go to the Fiverr homepage now and click “Join Now” to open a new Fiverr account with the desired username.
Here are a few important things you will need to know:
- If you have revenue that has to be cleared or withdrawn. Contact Fiverr’s customer service and let them you will cancel your account. They will advise you on how to proceed.
- Ratings, response rates, and other data are stored.
- Use a different email address when setting up a new account, please. And make an attempt to choose a captivating username.
Disadvantages of the above method:
- You would lose all of your previous Fiverr gigs if you were a seller.
- You will forfeit all active orders on your previous account.
- You won’t be able to respond to gigs.
- You might have trouble locating your previous orders (Maybe Fiverr can help, but you may have to check with the support team).
What is the best way to change your Fiverr username?
The best thing to do is to open a new account with a different login and then inform your current clients of your new account.
Recreate every one of your Gigs on your new account next. By selecting “I have another Fiverr account” from the list of account deactivation options, you can now go ahead and delete your previous account.
In this manner, you may recreate the gigs from your previous Fiverr account in your new account and keep your current clients as well.
Final thoughts: How To Change Username On Fiverr
Changing your username is not recommended as you will lose your account. The best way is to create a new account.
If you will create a new account, then here are a few resources that will help you :
- How To Find the Right Keywords For Your Fiverr Gig
- 7 Killer Tips To Get Your First Order On Fiverr in Record Time
- How Fiverr Algorithm Works-Guideline To Rank Your Gig
- How Fiverr Affiliate Works-Hidden Secrets Of Fiverr Affiliate Marketing
- How To Create A Good Fiverr Profile(With Examples)
- How To Rank Your Gig On Fiverr-8 Simple Steps
- How To Create A Gig On Fiverr For Data Entry
- Beginner Fiverr Profile Description Examples
See you soon!