This content may contain links to products, software, and services. Please assume all such links are affiliate links which may result in my earning commissions and fees.
To be able to get success on Fiverr, every new freelancer must find and use positive keywords in their gig title and description.
Since there is a lot of competition on the platform, you will need to find a way to break through and not end up in the same circle as most beginners.
In this post, I will show you how to do keyword research for Fiverr and how to find and use positive keywords effectively to appear on Fiverr’s search results.
What are positive keywords and why should you use them?
Positive keywords are specific keywords that will have the highest impact on your visibility on Fiverr. They are the top-performing keywords that should be used in your title and description.
Here are a few characteristics of a positive keyword for Fiverr:
- It must be a keyword that has low competition.
- It must have enough search volume so that your gig can get enough impressions and enough requests from potential buyers.
- It takes around 30 days for a positive keyword to impact a gig’s visibility on Fiverr.
How to find Positive keywords on Fiverr
Now that you know what positive keywords on Fiverr are, let me show you how you can find them easily.
But, before we get into more details, I wanted to show you a few critical aspects of Fiverr that many beginners often ignore and they wonder why they are not getting enough orders on Fiverr.
To be able to understand why you are not getting any job requests, you need to analyze it from a buyer’s perspective.
You will need to understand:
- How a particular seller appears in the search result.
- Why a buyer will choose a seller given that they have a wide range of choices.
- How positive review is vital to be able to grab attention.
- What are the prices buyers are willing to pay for a particular service?
- How much competition there is for a particular gig and what are your chances of getting hired.
- What are your rankings on the search result?
If you can understand these key points and make the necessary adjustments, you won’t be able to get more orders on Fiverr.
That being said, let me show you how to do positive keyword research on Fiverr:
1. Find positive keywords using the Fiverr search engine
For the sake of this tutorial, I will use the term “domain” to find very specific positive keywords.
If I type “Domain” on Fiverr’s search tab, I will get this result:
Here you can see that I am getting a list of different potential keywords that are closely related to “Domain”:
- Increase domain authority
- Expired domain
- Domain authority
- Sell domain
- Increase domain rating
- Referring domain
- Domain research
- Domain name
Now that I have my list, I will need to check the competition for each keyword to see which one I can use for a gig.
As I have mentioned above, choosing a keyword with low competition will guarantee that you appear on Fiverr search results faster.
2. Checking competition for potential positive keywords
So, how will you be able to tell if a keyword has high or low competition?
Well, it’s really simple.
Competition of positive keywords is determined by the number of services that are related to that keyword.
Let me give you an example:
If I type “Increase domain authority” on Fiverr’s search tab, I will get around 7,469 potential services that are related to that keyword.
This means that if I choose this keyword, it will be really tough to get any kind of traction for a new Fiverr seller’s account.
So, I will repeat the process for all the keywords that I have found and put them in a table:
|Increase domain authority||7,469||Too competitive|
|Expired domain||378||Has potential|
|Sell domain||33||Has potential|
|Increase domain rating||2,790||Too competitive|
|Referring domain||76||Has potential|
|Domain research||315||Has potential|
Based on the data, I can clearly see that some keywords have the potential to be used for my gig.
Pro tip: It is important to use keywords that have less than 500 services as you will be able to appear more often on search results.
For this tutorial, I will have to choose “Expired Domain”, “Sell Domain”, “Referring domain” and “Domain Research”.
3. Find keywords from existing Fiverr gigs
Now that you have your list of keywords, it’s time to see what type of keywords other successful sellers are using.
This is an important step as you will know exactly what keywords are being used to get traction on Fiverr.
Let’s use “Domain research” as an example and see the keywords that other sellers are using:
You will need to sort out the results by “Best Selling” to get the best results.
Check out all the related gigs that have favorable reviews and ratings, then compile these terms into an excel spreadsheet or file.
Look at the keywords this merchant ( Picture below) uses for “Domain Research” and examine them.
Here, you should pay attention to:
- The title of the Gig
- The URL of the Gig
- The tags that are used for the Gig
- Thumbnail of the gig
Title: Expired domain research
Thumbnail: Niche relevant domain
URL: Do niche-relevant expired domain research for 301 redirect
Tags: Domain research, expired domain, domain names
Once you have a complete list of keywords, the next step is to create a gig on Fiverr using each term, if possible.
To have a better notion of the kinds of service you should provide, you will need to take a look at the packages that are being offered.
For instance, this vendor offers three distinct packages:
Based on this, you can simply put up your own bundle and charge less for the services to increase the likelihood that customers would choose you.
Having said that, there is a quick way to detect keyword competitiveness on Fiverr. Let’s see how quickly you can complete tasks.
4. Use Fivlytics To Track Your Ranking And Get More Accurate Results On Competition
Fivlytics is a fantastic platform that will allow you to track your rankings and check the competition on Fiverr.
The free platform Fivlytics will assist with:
- Keyword analytics: You will get intelligence data for keyword targeting
- Gig SEO: Their team’s professionals will review your gigs.
- Knowledge base: A resource for learning and development
- Assistant tools: Help you create web tools and mobile tools to help your online business
1. The Fiverr Analytics
You may use this tool to determine how competitive a keyword is.
Simply input the keyword, and you will have the information in a matter of seconds.
Here is what type of stats I am getting if I use “Domain research.
As you can see, all the information is yours without any effort on your part. I adore the “Gigs by nations feature” and the manner they have organized this report.
Now, let’s look at the Fiverr rank checker right now.
2. Fiverr rank checker
It will be vital to monitoring your rating once you have created your Fiverr gig. You may use this function to quickly determine your ranking and make the required modifications to move up in the search results.
How does it function?
You just need to fill in your username and keyword, which is pretty easy.
Now, you must pay $1, which I believe is fair, if you want to keep track of your gig rating for 30 days.
The benefits of using this feature include:
- Rank Chart for 30 Days.
- Daily Status Update Email.
- Searches up to 5 Pages.
- Rank Change Track.
Examples Of positive keywords:
1. Positive keywords for Fiverr data entry
Some positive keywords for Fiverr data entry are data entry typing work job, data entry and web research, freelance data entry work, data lead entry generation, data entry operator, excel data entry work and data entry excel.
2. Positive keywords for Fiverr gig graphic design
Some positive keywords for Fiverr gig graphic design are professional graphic designer, personal graphic designer, graphic designer streetwear, graphic designer for website, and graphic designer for clothing.
3. Positive keywords for Logo design
Some positive keywords for logo design on Fiverr are minimalist logo design, luxury logo design, logo design for the company, Y2K logo design, expert logo design, logo design for youtube, and mascot logo design.
Some useful tips for positive keywords:
1. Get the most from effective keywords
Your Gig title is the first text Fiverr’s algorithm considers, followed by the positive keywords field and your Gig description. Make sure it contains the strongest-performing keyword(s) in that metric area.
2. Strong keywords should be included in your title and description.
Your title and description should make use of and incorporate the top-performing keywords. Maintain a clear, accessible, and pertinent Gig title and description. Avoid using ambiguous titles and/or text-heavy descriptions as this might hurt conversion rates.
3. Keep in mind that a crucial measure is impressions.
Make sure your keywords receive plenty of impressions since the more people who notice your Gig, the more likely it is that they will become customers.
4. After 30 days, review the performance of your keywords.
Before reviewing the performance outcomes of new keywords, give them at least 30 days to have an influence on the visibility and performance of your Gig.
Final thoughts: Positive Keywords For Fiverr
As you may have seen, it is not difficult to find positive keywords on Fiverr.
The most important thing is to choose a gig that has high demand and low competition.
This is the only way you will be able to compete on this saturated platform.
If you are new to Fiverr and you are struggling to make money, then here are a few resources that will help you a lot:
- 7 Secrets To Getting More Orders On Fiverr
- The Secret To Making $5,000 Per Month Reselling Fiverr Gigs
- How To Work On Fiverr Without Any Skills Or Experience
- 10 Amazing Fiverr Typing Jobs That You Can Start Today
- How Fiverr Algorithm Works-Guideline To Rank Your Gig
- How Fiverr Affiliate Works-Hidden Secrets Of Fiverr Affiliate Marketing
- How To Create A Good Fiverr Profile(With Examples)
See you soon!