Monetizing your blog with AdSense is the easiest way to make money online. With enough work, you can easily increase your AdSense earnings.
Will it take time to increase your Google Adsense earnings?
Of course not.
How much time it will take?
If you apply what I discuss in this post, you will see an increase in your AdSense earnings within a few days.
- Smart ways to increase your Adsense earning
Smart ways to increase your Adsense earning
1.Use an ad network
Trying to increase your Adsense earnings manually can be really time-consuming. As a beginner, you have other important tasks. Like creating valuable content.
Since time is really scarce, you must find an alternative.
Use an ad network that will do all the laborious work for you.
There are many ad networks that you can choose from. But, you will need to have at least 50,000 monthly page views to be able to use these platforms.
And getting to 50,000 monthly pageviews is really hard, especially when your blog is new.
But there is one ad network that really stands out.
And that’s EZOIC.
If you haven’t heard of EZOIC, let me list some of the benefits of this amazing platform:
- Ezoic will do Ad testing for you, which will increase your revenue significantly. For instance, if you select only 5 possible ad placements, Ezoic will test around 3,000 combinations to see which combination is generating the most revenue. This is a unique feature to help you get the most out of your ad placements.
- You will get a detailed report which will help you know EVERYTHING about your visitors. You will be able to have insights on every single page which will inform you which page is performing best. With this data, you can increase your traffic on those pages, which in turn will increase your earnings more.
- You will have complete control over the platform. You decide how many ads you want to place and where you want them to be displayed.
- As you may have noticed, customer service from Google Adsense is almost non-existent. But with Ezoic, you will get the best customer service that exists for an ad network. Sometimes they will even reply to your query within minutes.
- The payment threshold is only $20. It means that once you reach that threshold, you will be able to withdraw the money.
The awesome thing about EZOIC is that they claim to help you earn 50%-250% more than Google Adsense.
Pretty cool isn’t it?
Now, if you like to do everything manually, there are a few vital things that you can do.
2.Block low paying ads
If you have noticed, many ads appear on your blog which is not relevant to your niche.
The ads don’t do your blog any good. Actually, they hurt your earnings.
The thing is: People will click on an ad if they are relevant to your blog’s topic.
For instance, let’s say you have a blog on “Gardening tools”. Someone who is reading this content is searching for a gardening tool. This is the only thing that they have on their mind at that particular moment.
Now, if there is an ad that is closely related to any gardening tools, your audience is more likely to click on it.
What better way can you hope someone exits your blog by clicking on an Ad.
So, how can you block low-paying ads?
It’s very easy. Head over to this guide and block any low-paying ads now.
Related: How to block low paying AdSense ads
3.Increase your Page’s RPM
Having a higher RPM is among the most effective way to earn more money with Google Adsense.
When your blog is still new, it will have an RPM of around $1-$3.
RPM is how much you can earn per 1,000 impressions.
Let’s say you generate 10,000 monthly pageviews.
With an RPM of $3, you will earn approximately $30 per month.
Now, you can increase your page’s RPM up to $15-$30.
Let’s say your page’s RPM is now $30.
With only 10,000 monthly pageviews, you will earn $300 per month.
Can you see the difference?
It’s huge, isn’t it?
Increasing your page’s RPM is not complicated. It just requires some work.
4.Use mobile friendly-themes
More and more people are using their mobile phones or tablets to access the internet.
More than 50% of internet users use mobile devices to surf the net. It means that having a mobile-friendly blog is crucial if you want to generate any kind of income from mobile devices.
According to Akamai, these are some statistics:
- 56% of mobile users and 57% of tablet users search for products weekly compared to only 37% of desktop users.
- 35% of mobile and tablet users buy products weekly. Only 28% of desktop users make purchases weekly.
- Mobile users are two times more likely to make purchases than desktop users.
Based on these statistics, you can clearly see the advantage of having a mobile-friendly website.
5.Use only the best ad units
Having ads everywhere doesn’t guarantee you will earn a lot of money. More is not always better.
When someone enters your blog, they must be able to focus on the content first.
Do not blast them with ads and all types of pop-ups. Your audience will leave your blog instantly.
Keep everything within a limit.
Now, some types of ads tend to perform really well.
As you can see, these are the best places where you can place your ads.
Leaderboard (728×90)- This works well because this ad is placed just after your blog’s header. Advertisers love this type of ad unit as it tends to perform best on the desktop. This ad unit is not available for mobile devices.
Large rectangle (336×208)- Usually these types of ads perform well if placed in between paragraphs. Some people do use it in the sidebar, but the problem is if your sidebar is not large enough, it can affect user experience.
Medium Rectangle (300×200)- This tends to perform well on mobile devices. Also, this size will be perfect for your sidebar without disrupting the user experience.
Large Mobile Banner (320×100)- It works best when it is placed at the top of a page. Since there are more people visiting blogs from their mobile devices, this ad unit will be perfect.
Large Skyscraper (300×600)- This is the typical ad that you place in your sidebar. It can generate a lot of clicks because it will draw the attention of people due to its massive size.
Billboard (970×250)- This is another ad unit that works best when placed at the top or bottom of your page.
6.Create content that will help your audience
This is a no-brainer. Having good content is really vital for the overall success of your blog.
Having informative content that genuinely helps people is by far the best strategy to make money online.
The focus of your blog should be to help people solve their problems. This is why they will ever read your blog. They are looking for quality information.
There is a general rule for success: If you can help people, they will make you rich.
If waiting for organic traffic from Google drives you crazy, then use your social media accounts.
This is the best option you have when your blog’s authority is still very low.
Actually, some people are earning full-time income with Pinterest only.
If you haven’t yet tried Pinterest, it’s high time my friend.
Here are some resources that can help you:
- How To Use Pinterest For Marketing-The Best Pinterest Strategy
- 6 Simple Ways To Increase Your Pinterest Views In Just 1 Month
Final thoughts: How to increase your AdSense earnings easily
More and more people using different devices to access the internet. It’s something that you cannot ignore. Having a blog that is optimized for mobile devices will help you generate more traffic.
So, is monetizing your blog a good revenue model?
Well, some people are earning $70,000-$100,000 per month with Google Adsense only.
In 2020, Google Adsense revenue amounted to 147 billion dollars.
That’s a lot of money.
No wonder why more and more people are using Ads on their website.
The only solution to maximize your blog earning is to use Ads+Affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing Vs AdSense- Which Makes More Money?
- What Are Affiliate Links And How You Can Use Them To Generate A Full-Time Income
See you soon!