This blog post can contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I personally use and trust.
Monumetric is an ad network that has different monetization programs to help bloggers make money with display ads.
But is Monumetric worth it?
According to research, other ad networks perform better than Monumetric. For instance, if you use Ezoic, you will earn more. Another awesome thing about Ezoic is that there is no minimum traffic requirement, whereas with Monumetric you need to have 10,000 monthly pageviews.
In this post, I will list the pros and cons for Monumetric and elaborate on a survey done by Income School where they found out that Ezoic tends to generate more income per thousand impressions.
Is Monumetric worth it or should you choose another ad network?
Before we get started, let me give you a quick intro about Monumetric and list the pros and cons of using this ad network.
What is Monumetric?
Monumetric is an ad network that is quite flexible and offers more options based on your traffic.
For instance, they have 4 monetization programs that you can apply for based on your monthly traffic:
- Propel: 10,000 – 80,000 monthly pageviews- Ideal for beginners.
- Ascend: 80,000 – 500,000 monthly pageviews – More options with customized ad strategy.
- Startos: 500,000 – 10,000,000 monthly pageviews – Priority testing and advanced ad strategy.
- Propeller: 10,000,000+ monthly pageviews – Ideal for businesses that want to increase their ad revenue with smart strategies.
Pros of using Monumetric
- It provides high-quality ads that don’t slow down your website.
- You will get personal support. Once your application is accepted, they will do all the work for you. You just need to create a new user for your WordPress and give them the new login.
- You will get the flexibility to choose which types of ads you can show on your website.
- If you choose to partner with them, you will earn 2% of earnings for every user who uses your link to use the platform.
- You will get paid for both the Pay Per View and Pay Per Click revenue models.
- You will be able to use their VOLT video player to monetize videos. Now you don’t need to have your own videos. Based on your niche, the video player will play appropriate content between advertisements.
Cons of using Monumetric:
- The approval can sometimes take up to 3 months.
- You will get paid on a Net-60 basis.
- You absolutely need to have 10,000 monthly sessions to get approved. They are not as flexible as other ad networks like Ezoic that has no minumum traffic requirement.
- You will need to pay an implementation fee of $99 which is quite a lot as new bloggers will have a hard time reaching that amount.
- The commission for their referral program lasts for only 1 year.
How much can you make with Monumetric?
This is really an important question for many bloggers as it is crucial to make more money especially when your website is still new.
On average, you can make anywhere between $5-$15 per thousand impressions. This is just an average estimate because your earnings are directly related to your niche and if most of your traffic is coming from the US, UK, and Canada.
Now, to get a better idea, let’s examine a table and see what are the requirements for other ad networks and how much you can potentially make.
|Ad network||Minimum Monthly Sessions||RPM Range||Payment Threshold||Payment Method|
|Mediavine||50,000||$20-$47||$25||PayPal, Wire Transfer, and Direct Deposit|
|Ad Thrive||100,000||$20-$37||$25||PayPal, Check, Wire Transfer, and Direct Deposit|
|Ezoic||10,000||$10-$43||$20||PayPal, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Payoneer|
|Monumetric||10,000||$5-$15||$10||PayPal and Direct Deposit|
|Media.Net||5,000||$5-$10||$100||PayPal and Wire Transfer|
|BuySell Ads||100,000||$15-$30||$20||Paypal, Wire Transfer, and Check|
|Ad-Pushup||10,000||$4-$12||$50||Paypal, Check, and Wire Transfer|
|Sovrn||No-Minimum requirement||$5-$10||$10||Paypal, Check, and Wire Transfer|
|Propeller Ads||No-Minimum requirement||$1-$5||$5||PayPal, Payoneer, Bank Wire, and Skrill|
|Info Links||No-Minimum requirement||$1-$5||$50||PayPal, Check, and Payoneer|
Based on this table, you can see that Ezoic, Mediavine, and Adthrive are the best ad networks when generating more per thousand impressions (RPM).
Is there a better alternative for Monumetric?
Of course, there is. As I have mentioned above, Ezoic is the best option for new bloggers.
Compared to Monumetric, if you use Ezoic :
- Your website will get approved even if you don’t have a lot of traffic.
- You will make more money with your website.
- You will get paid on a Net-30 basis.
- You won’t need to pay any installation fee.
That being said, let’s now see a real survey done by income School which proves that Ezoic is a better choice.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are struggling with blog traffic, you can use Pinterest to bring massive traffic to your new blog. Making money with your new blog can sometimes be very frustrating. That's why you should implement different strategies to earn maximum revenue. Here are 14 ways to make money with your new blog.
Why Ezoic is a better option?
Income School did a survey with more than 100 bloggers and got this result:
Here you should look at Median RPM which shows that Mediavine and Adthrive are the best options.
It actually makes sense, since almost every blogger who has more than 50,000 monthly sessions will use Mediavine and those who have more than 100,000 monthly sessions will use Adthrive.
But there is a catch:
Ezoic accepts websites with low traffic and they don’t have any specific requirement for the quality of your traffic. Whereas for both Mediavine and Adthrive, most of the traffic must come from the US, UK, or Canada.
So, they had to do the survey again, and this time they compared websites that were eligible for Mediavine but were using Ezoic.
And to their surprise, they found that Ezoic tends to generate more income per thousand impressions.
Here is the result:
As you can see, Ezoic outperforms both Mediavine and Adthrive.
You can watch the full video and see how they did the survey:
So why I am harping so much about Ezoic?
Well, there are a few reasons:
- First of all, you can get started very early when your website is only generating a few thousand sessions per month. By starting early, Ezoic’s AI will get enough time to learn about your website which in turn will help you make more per thousand impressions.
- Once you have reached 50,000 monthly sessions, you will start to make more money compared to Mediavine and AdThrive.
- You won’t need to change ad network constantly which can cause a massive drop in your earnings between every switch.
- They have fantastic support that will help you get the best income.
- Once Ezoic is set up, you won’t need to worry if your traffic is coming from developing countries or the US or UK. All you need to focus on is creating more content and generating more traffic.
In short, once you get approved on Ezoic, everything will fall into place.
If you haven’t heard about Ezoic before, then let me give you some details about this awesome ad network.
SPECIAL NOTE: 95% of aspiring bloggers who start a blog fail. Do you know why? It's because they are not using the right blogging strategy and they don't know the REAL TIMELINE for a blog. Did you know, that you can build a successful blog by spending only 1- 2 hours per day on your blog? Well, if you use MY BLOGGING STRATEGY, you will be able to do that.
Reasons why Ezoic is your best friend:
- Ezoic will do Ad testing for you, which will increase your revenue significantly. For instance, if you select only 5 possible ad placements, Ezoic will test around 3,000 combinations to see which combination is generating the most revenue.
- You will get access to a detailed report which will help you know EVERYTHING about your visitors.
- You will have complete control over the platform.
- You will get a dedicated manager that will help you to set up your account and guide you to maximize your revenue.
- The payment threshold is only $20.
On top of that, you will be able to use their AI feature that will help you get an 80+ score on Google Web Core Vitals.
Note: You don’t need to get accepted on the platform to be able to use this awesome feature. It’s a free tool that is available for everyone.
So why should you use this tool?
The benefits of using this awesome tool:
- You will achieve a faster load time and 80+ Google page speed insight scores.
- You will be able to optimize your images that will load much faster.
- Your blog will use only the CSS that a visitor will need.
- Your blog will load as people are scrolling with lazy load.
Create your free account to increase your website’s speed and get an 80+ Google web core vitals score.
Final thoughts: Is Monumetric Worth It? My Honest Opinion
Based on what I have discussed, you can clearly see, that Monumetric is not worth your efforts. Though it is a good ad network, Ezoic is a much better choice.
That being said, once your website is approved on Ezoic, your next step is to add more content and generate more traffic to your existing content.
And I know how difficult it is to generate enough traffic to a new blog. That’s why I highly advise my readers to use Pinterest to get a boost in traffic.
Here is how much traffic a single pin can generate in 1 month:
I hope that this blog post will help you make the right decision when choosing your ad network.
- Mediavine Vs Monumetric- Which One Is Best For You
- Ezoic Vs Propeller Ads-Which One Should You Choose
- Best Mediavine Alternatives For New Bloggers
- Mediavine Or AdThrive-Which One Is Best For You
- Mediavine Vs Ezoic- Which One Makes More Money
If you liked this post, please don’t forget to share it as it will really help me a lot. Thank you.
See you soon, my friend!