Too many times new bloggers get confused about the whole concept of affiliate marketing. And as a matter of fact, they earn very little money with their affiliate links.
In the midst of all the noises, they often forget to find a viable solution that can help them get an advantage over their competitors.
And that solution is:
What is launch jacking really?
Launch jacking is an affiliate marketing strategy where affiliate marketers promote products that have not been released yet. By providing a personal review of the product, these marketers get the definite advantage of earning more since the competition is non-existent. It’s a strategy that is working really well right now.
That being said, let’s see how this strategy really works.
How Launch Jacking works
When a new product is launched, product marketers send a series of emails to their subscribers which includes a link to the product’s page. They will also use ad networks to increase their sales by providing incentives for anyone willing to promote the product for them.
Now, as an affiliate marketer, it’s your job to find products that will be useful to your audience and guide them to make a purchase. Every time someone makes a purchase you will earn a commission.
Here is the simplest illustration about Launch Jacking.
Why should you try Launch Jacking?
Since all the products are brand new, there won’t is any reviews on Google. It means that you have an awesome chance to claim your featured snippet.
Also, it’s the best opportunity to get some backlinks to your new blog. Being on the first spot means that anyone talking about the product will stumble upon your content when they do a Google search and link back to your article.
This will not only help to build more backlinks to your blog but will also be an awesome opportunity to increase your domain’s authority.
Where can you find launch Jacking opportunities?
Most of the time product developers will try to use Ad networks to promote their new products.
You can find these products on ad networks like:
That’s not all.
Some websites are specially designed for new product launches:
Before we discuss how you can start your Launch Jacking website, there are a few things that you need to know:
- Whenever you create a product review, make sure that the content is of high quality. You need to explain in detail why the product will be useful to your audience.
- If you head over to MuchEye, you will see that there are 3 categories of Products. Big Launches, All Launches, and Newly Released. Your job is to choose products from Big Launches. These products have more chance of becoming a successful product.
- Always include a call-to-action at the end of your review. Most readers want you to tell them what they need to do. Guide them to the product’s page.
- Choose each product wisely. Don’t be in a hurry to create any review for products that your Gut instinct tells you to drop. Also, make sure to read all the instructions on the sales page for the product.
- Try to do a Google search before you create any review. If ever you see a review from authority sites, you need to find another product.
- Choose a product that will be launched in at least a few weeks. This will give your article enough time to get a ranking on Google.
How to start your launch jacking website
To be able to make the most out of affiliate marketing, you will need to have a blog. Without a blog, there is no way you can create a system that will make a passive income for you.
Actually, almost all online businesses require you to have a website. A website will be the foundation for all your future earnings. Though you can start a website with free platforms, I will highly recommend you to have your OWN DOMAIN name.
This will help you to establish authority in your niche.
That being said, before you start to write any review, you will need to understand that there are a lot of keywords that you can target for a specific product.
Here are a few combinations that work really well:
- Product name + Review
- Product name + Review from a user
- Product name + Discount
- Product name + Deals
- Product name + Coupons
- Product name + Pros and cons
Once you have found a product, you will need to do keyword research. This is really crucial.
You need to make sure that the product is worth your time AND if it will get ranking on Google.
Next, you need to head over to google keyword planner and enter the combinations of the product to get some keyword ideas. Here you will get all related keywords and their approximate monthly search volume.
Once you have found your keyword, it will be time to learn more about the product and its creator. You need to dedicate at least 30 mins to research everything you can on the product.
This will allow you to gather some knowledge that will drastically increase the quality of your review.
How to write a Launch jacking review
The goal of Launch Jacking is to create a review that will guide your audience to make a purchase.
To be able to get your review on the top of Google search, you will need to have at least a basic knowledge about SEO and use an SEO plugin like Yoast.
Now, let’s see how you can create the perfect review.
Step 1- Your title should be specific to the combination you are using, like (Product name + Review).
Step 2- Your introduction should explain why the product will be useful for your audience. You don’t need to write a lot, just a few sentences to grab your audience’s attention. You should also include an image (Preferably linked to the product’s page).
Step 3- Your first paragraph should list the pros and cons of the product. Once is paragraph is over, include a call-to-action.
Step 4- Your second paragraph should include a bonus that the Product developer is offering. Once you are done, include another call to action for the bonus.
Step 5- Your conclusion should be a personal recommendation of why you think the product is worth it. You need to recommend the product to your audience as they will expect you to guide them. In the conclusion include the last call to action.
Important things to know when creating your content:
- Your reviews should be between 1,000 and 1,200 words to ensure you get on the top of search results
- Stay on the topic. Don’t add any extra information just to make your content longer. Your user wants a detailed review that will help them to make a decision. Don’t confuse them with extra information that will distract them from making a decision.
- Your content should be well structured and easy to read.
- Your content must provide genuine value to your users.
How to Bring traffic to your Review page
Getting organic traffic to your review page is the best way to generate sales. Organic traffic brings the best RPO (return on investment). But it doesn’t mean you should rely on Google only. You can use social media to boost your traffic and increase your income.
Now, you don’t need to invest any money in Facebook ads to get traffic. It’s not worth your money.
Instead, it’s better to use Pinterest which is a more reliable source of CONSTANT traffic for at least 1 year. If you didn’t know, a single pin can bring traffic for 1 whole year. This is something that no other social media platform can do.
Final thoughts: Launch Jacking- A step by step guide to making more money
Many affiliate marketers are earning a lot of money with Launch Jacking because many people don’t use this strategy with their blog. It’s a strategy that is hidden from most people.
So, if you found this term, it really means that you are doing a good job to find different ways to make money online.
If you have been struggling to earn money with your affiliate links, do give Launch Jacking a try.
Who knows, this might help you leave your 9 to 5 job and live life the way you want.
See you soon!