This blog post can contain affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Please note that I only recommend products and services that I personally use and trust.
People in the popular job marketplace often use fake profiles and deceptive text to get people to provide their services for free by in the name of the trial.
Not only is this dishonest, but it’s also disrespectful and irresponsible.
If that is the case, then for sure you will want to report the buyer so that other sellers won’t get scammed.
What Happens When You Report A Buyer On Fiverr?
The buyer who was reported won’t be aware of the reporter. The examination and investigation of Fiverr will be done in secret. You won’t get a personal response to your report or any updates on the review procedure to protect your confidentiality.
How To Report A Buyer On Fiverr?
If you want to report a buyer on Fiverr, you can do so by contacting the company’s customer service department through their website or you can do it yourself.
Here is how you can report a buyer on Fiverr:
- Go to the buyer’s page that you wish to report
- Click the report/flag icon that is located just below the user’s profile image
- Choose the justification for your report, then follow the instructions to send it in
How to refund buyers on Fiverr?
Buyers can get refunded for services that were not delivered.
You may refund on Fiverr by simply clicking a button. The Balances tab in your Billing section will provide you access to the Request a refund option.
This process takes about 24 hours to complete, but it ensures that both parties are happy with the transaction.
If you are selling on Fiverr, this is important information for you to know so that your transactions run smoothly!
Tips for Boosting Your Trustworthiness on Fiverr & Reaching the Highest Rating
The world of freelancing is filled with opportunities. If you’re looking to make some extra cash, a lot of people are willing to pay for your work. But if you’re not confident in your abilities and cannot provide quality services, then you will struggle to get orders on Fiverr.
Here are a few things you can do to increase your Rating on Fiverr as a seller:
- Create a professional portfolio that showcases your work
- Post a picture of your face as it appears on your business card to prove you are real
- Write a short description of each of the services you offer
- Provide links to your website and social media profiles
- Use positive keywords in your gis titles and description
- Use social media platforms to promote your gigs
- Create a video where you show your skills and expertise
- Provide the best price for your services
- Be sure to deliver the task on time and provide revisions if ever the buyer is not satisfied
Conclusion: What Happens When You Report A Buyer On Fiverr?
The claimed buyer won’t be aware that a reporter even exists. Fiverr will be examined and the source of the research will remain unknown. Due to confidentiality concerns, you won’t receive a personal response to your report or any updates on the review process.
- How To Start Getting Jobs On Fiverr?
- What Happens When You Block Someone On Fiverr?
- What Happens When You Cancel An Order On Fiverr?